An attempt to be humorous and logical about the Buffalo Sports Scene.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Super Bowl Weekend



Well it's Super Bowl Weekend. That's usually gets me going , but I'm kinda only half interested this year. Which is weird, because it should be a good game, between two very good teams. But this game is being heavily overshadowed by the upcoming labor stoppage. I don't fall into the, better enjoy this one, there might not be football for awhile. Other then Preseason, regular season games are 8 months away. Thats a long time. They will get something done. But onto the game

We have two good quarterbacks, two great defenses. And effective running games. These are what I called the prototype built Football teams in the 21st century. I like the Packers. I think they have more weapons then the Steelers. Plus the injuries to the Steelers O line I think will hurt them. Ben can absorb some hits, but they may add up and just wear him down by the 4th Quarter.

So I'm going with the Packers 24-20.

So will the lombardi trophy be coming to WNY? Nope? Not like the Stanley Cup. Thats too bad. Starks should enjoy himself before Ryan Grant comes back next year.

BTW, I've taken my Hockey talents to frackingsabres.wordpress.com

I'm turning this into a Football centered blog.

Deal with it.

5 comments:

Unknown Soldier said...

Great posts like this deserve great comments!

Unknown said...

I would like to say that this blog really convinced me, you give me best information! Thanks, very good post.
buy perfectmoney with paypal
Keep Posting:)

CLADING2222 said...

من الضروري استشارة طبيب الأمراض الجلدية أو الطبيب المختص لتقييم حالتك وتحديد الخيار المناسب. يجب أن تتابع توصيات الطبيب والالتزام بالعلاج الموصوف لضمان النتائج الأمثل والوقاية من تدهور الحالة ويعتبر حقن دوالي الساقين من افضل الطرق العلاجية حتي الان

CLADING2222 said...

يتم نقل العفش بواسطة ونش رفع عفش عن طريق رفعه وتحريكه بواسطة حبل أو سلسلة مربوطة بالأثاث. يتم تثبيت الحبل أو السلسلة في الونش ومن ثم يتم تشغيله لرفع العفش ونقله إلى المكان المطلوب.

CLADING2222 said...

اهمية التعامل شركات نقل عفش مع في القاهرة
التعامل مع الأماكن الصعبة:
يساعد ونش رفع العفش في التعامل مع الأماكن الصعبة الوصول إليها، مثل الشقق العلوية أو المناطق ذات الوصول الصعب.
حماية الأثاث:
يقلل ونش رفع العفش من خطر التلف أو الخدوش التي قد تحدث أثناء رفع الأثاث بوسائل يدوية.

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
A Stay at home dad, who has more hot takes then your average stay at home dad.

tracker