An attempt to be humorous and logical about the Buffalo Sports Scene.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Bisons in National TV Ad



I saw this the other day while just watching TV. Normally I wouldn't notice the small details. But first I was like Hey! That's a Bisons hat. Then HEY! He's got Buffalo on the Jersey. Then HEY!!! That's not Coca Cola Field. But still it got me a little excited, that our local baseball team was selected for this National Ad for a major company.

Sure it wasn't filmed here, and with non local actors, but still cool to see. I thought they usually make up teams for these kind of ads.

I wonder of all teams why they chose the Bisons? It could be interesting to see why? Have the Bisons tried to push ad agencies and maybe movies to use their uniforms and name to promote their product in a way. Because its the outside the box thinking that would impress me. Or is it a local connection and they called the Bisons.

Anyway, I thought it was cool and for those that don't pay attention to ads, to maybe find out about. Since its something you wouldn't know till you saw it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
A Stay at home dad, who has more hot takes then your average stay at home dad.

tracker