An attempt to be humorous and logical about the Buffalo Sports Scene.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Wow, I'm a lazy blogger



Well, I haven't posted in a while, not because I'm lazy, but I am busy. Don't have the time to blog at work, and when I'm at home, I don't hang out on the computer. Not like the old days, when it wasn't as busy at work and was always on the computer at home. Then I could blog like it was a second job. So what didn't I cover.

The entire Olympics
Trade Deadline
Bills signing a guy
Bills letting TO walk
MAAC Conference play.
All Basketball conference play

Well with the Tourney in town, and the City of Buffalo about to turn the color Orange from the influx of 'Cuse Fans. I should probably start blogging a little more this week, and with the NHL Playoffs on the way, and the NFL Draft lingering in the future. There is plenty of stuff to cover this month and the upcoming months. Hey maybe I'll throw in some baseball talk. Not a huge baseball guy, but I like baseball. If the weather gets nice maybe a trip to the old ballpark to see the Bisons play would be nice.

I like to blog, I just have to be more dedicated to it. And I complain there is hardly anything good to read on buffalo blogs, yet I do nothing about. Time to change that attitude again.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
A Stay at home dad, who has more hot takes then your average stay at home dad.

tracker