An attempt to be humorous and logical about the Buffalo Sports Scene.

Friday, June 12, 2009

The Finale




Tonight is for all the marbles, 82 game regular season and 4 rounds of playoffs, all come down to one game. I'm sure its gonna be hard fought. Detroit has been tough at home. But use all the cliches you want, this one should be good. I hope. Otherwise its a disappointment.

Also tonight signals when the Sabres can actually start doing something about next year. Enough with the other teams lets hear from the Sabres. I want trades, I want new blood. I want to hope for next year, and not fear Hamilton will drain all the fans away and the cash.

But more on that later.

Tonight, enjoy game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals. The way it should be every year. A 7 game series.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
A Stay at home dad, who has more hot takes then your average stay at home dad.

tracker