An attempt to be humorous and logical about the Buffalo Sports Scene.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Listening to WGR .....



Makes my head explode. Seriously, which team is better Sabres or Bills? Compared to what? Record? how they are going to play? Either team could suck or make the playoffs. Who knows, its two different sports.

You think of a topic and this is what you came up with? Did you try? Or is it just tough to come up with topics to think of. Sure I have tough time thinking of things to write about. Because everyone else writes about the same things, and I don't have the time to really research the topics I want to. But you're on the radio, you're on for 4 hours, well not even with the commercials and updates, its more like 3. Yesterday was who are the top 3 people in Buffalo Sports? I know its August and all, but there is a ton of stuff going to happen soon. College Football, NFL, baseball playoffs. Hockey is around the corner. And you waste time with huge topics that really I guess are efforts to get people to call. If I had a radio show, no calls, only emails. Thus I could actually get intelligent insight from people, instead of idiots calling and suggesting Kevin Everett is one of the top 3 people in Buffalo Sports. There are a lot of dumb people in this town, I tend to forget at times.

People hammer on the newspaper all the time, but why not the local sports radio station. They are the true voice of the area. Yet you have radio guys put down the bloggers, where the next generation of sports fans are going to voice their opinion, not on the radio. I don't know the newspaper doesn't anger me as much as WGR. You have a host in Schopp, who admittedly doesn't follow the NFL, yet his opinion is right on a topic over a caller? Just because he talks into a microphone?

It hurts my brain, but yet I listen. Hoping for something better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://ivinatixu.100freemb.com/uduleh.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I begin to get real income.
It gets down to select a correct companion who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the profit with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theblogmoney.com

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I feel good, I started to get real income.
It's all about how to choose a proper partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the income with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
A Stay at home dad, who has more hot takes then your average stay at home dad.

tracker