An attempt to be humorous and logical about the Buffalo Sports Scene.

Monday, November 10, 2008

The Effect of Bad Football part 2


Chris McGrath

I got so angry I totally forgot the other part of my last post.

The other effect of bad Bills football is the fact I lose total interest in the rest of the league. The fact that the Titans are 9-0. The fact that the Giants are pretty damn good and might repeat as Champions. The Falcons are 6-3 and their rookie QB looks pretty good. Another rookie is leading the Ravens to a 6-3 record. The fact everyone in the AFC East is above .500.

Bad Bills football, makes me not want to watch football in general. I don't want to see teams playing well, because it makes me even angrier.

WHY CAN'T THE BILLS DO THAT?

A SACK? WHATS THAT?

3 AND OUT? TEAMS DO THAT?

It makes you watch Cold Case or go outside and do chores, because its something to get your mind off your awful football team. Its not like the Lions who are pathetic bad. And you expect them to lose. Expecting your team to win, and they come out and play terrible is way worse.

I did not expect that yesterday I really didn't, and it made things worse. Before a Steelers vs Colts matchup would make me go, oooo I want to watch that. After it was like I don't care. Turn the channel. In fact me and the Fiancee watched a Veggietales movie. Actually it totally got my mind off everything.

If the Bills won, I'd go to Football sites and read everything, now I just look at political stuff, or god forbid do actual work. Maybe the Bills are trying to be productive.

So the bottom line is, BILLS STOP SUCKING SO I CAN ENJOY FOOTBALL AGAIN.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
A Stay at home dad, who has more hot takes then your average stay at home dad.

tracker