An attempt to be humorous and logical about the Buffalo Sports Scene.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm done




I can't do it anymore. Last night was it. I wasn't pumped up, but got into the game and heartbreak city again. Just can't, just don't want to. For what? They aren't going to the playoffs again. They'll finish 9-7 with a terrible schedule. And nothing will change next year. They'll came it was a "growing" year. More like a complete waste of ideal situations to make the playoffs. Brady is back next year, the Dolphins will be better and the Jets, I don't know. But I don't care anymore. I have so many better options to spend my sundays. Enough with football and on to living life, organizing the basement, planning a wedding or just going to Niagara Falls to enjoy it during the Winter. Maybe a movie. But I'm tired of wasting 3 hours of my life for these millionaires.

Trent Edwards is scared to throw. Brett Favre is never scared, he's like screw it, maybe something good will happen, maybe something bad will happen, whatever. I like that attitude.

The defense just can't take the ball away. Leodis Mckelvin dropped the game winning INT.

Rian Lindell and his inside 40 streak is a waste of a stat, because thats easy for Kickers these days.

The Defensive ends are worthless. Denney and Kelsey should be let go. They get no pressure. The only one who pressured was Mitchell and Stroud.

They have receivers who can't get open or aren't making themselves open. Where was James Hardy. He got outplayed by Stevie Johnson.

Whatever. They should have won by 14 points. The Browns aren't good. Brady Quinn is ok. But of course the Bills give them every opportunity possible to succeed. And its enough.

I don't want to care. I don't want to watch. I'm done with them this year.

I'm going to spend time with my Fiancee and enjoy life. Its time well spent, and I'll never be disappointed.

Thanks for nothing Bills.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
A Stay at home dad, who has more hot takes then your average stay at home dad.

tracker