An attempt to be humorous and logical about the Buffalo Sports Scene.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sabres Blues Quickie preview





Well first off I just won some tickets on EBAY for this game, these games you can get em low. Mine went for 56 for 2. So me and the Fiancee are heading for the HSBC arena for some hockey action. I'm pretty excited for this one, I love seeing the odd teams, like the Blues. I saw Columbus last year and it was a terrible game, but its different. Northeast teams are boring. Western Conference teams are exciting.

Well here are the probable lines tonight, thanks to John Vogl

Thomas Vanek-Derek Roy-Ales Kotalik

Jochen Hecht-Tim Connolly-Jason Pominville

Daniel Paille-Clarke MacArthur-Maxim Afinogenov

Andrew Peters-Paul Gaustad-Adam Mair

No Kaleta or Stafford, which is fine, Peters wasn't horrible the first few games. Actually looked like a hockey player, and Kaleta is progressing as well. Stafford is just, ugh. He needs a wake up call.

For the Blues, Kariya is iffy with a foot, but the guys to look out for on the Blues are...

Andy McDonald with 16 points

Paul Kariya with 15 points

Brad Boyes with 14 Points and 8 goals

Keith Tkachuk with 11 points 9 goals

The Blues are bad in goal and bad at defense. They give up more then they score which makes sense, since they are last in the Central division. And haven't won in 3 weeks. Oh no.

Well hopefully they don't find their game tonight, because the Sabres have looked bad in the last two, especially on defense. I would look the team to be back in position, or fear their job. Because Lindy can bench guys now for lazy play. I like that option for Lindy. Also, probably Lalime tonight, which is good because my Fiancee things Miller is crap. Though I will miss her bagging on him if he let in a crappy goal.

See you at the Arena.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
A Stay at home dad, who has more hot takes then your average stay at home dad.

tracker