An attempt to be humorous and logical about the Buffalo Sports Scene.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Appartantly Darcy Regier doesn't read my blog


I so don't want to play for Detroit

Well after posting this piece on how it would be wise to wait and sign Ryan Miller (though I thought they would sign him) Darcy Regier has to go show me up and make me look like a Jerk. Thanks Darcy. Big pal. I'm one of your biggest fans, and you gotta go show me up. It better be at a good rate and not some 5 year deal worth 35 million or I will lay into you.

Well Ryan signed a 5 year extension. So we got "Mr Softey" till I'm 33. I'm sure the details will leak out later in the day. But this does look positive on the Pominville side right? Miller signed, Gaustad signed. These are the guys that were in Rochester together in the lockout. It looks to me they are trying to lock down this crew. Which isn't the worst idea in the world. Guys will tend to do a lot for people that are their friends. Does Pominville want to ruin that for Money? Well if he has another great year. There will be a crazy offer sheet no doubt next summer.

So Bucky Gleason what do you have to say about this? Mmmmm.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
A Stay at home dad, who has more hot takes then your average stay at home dad.

tracker