An attempt to be humorous and logical about the Buffalo Sports Scene.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Taste of Buffalo




Oh boy my favorite festival is here. I love the taste and can't wait to go tomorrow. I know it will be hot but so what. And tickets keep going up. 8 ticket items. Thats crazy. But still you can get full on 15 bucks if you plan it well.

Event guide and map is here, along with who is serving what.

I know its not sports related but I don't care. I'd go all day all weekend long if I could. But my time is tomorrow with my girlfriend. I have printed out a map, and I will plan my attack. Maybe the Taste is a competition after all.

See you there

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
A Stay at home dad, who has more hot takes then your average stay at home dad.

tracker