An attempt to be humorous and logical about the Buffalo Sports Scene.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The LQ takes in the New Erie Canal Harbor.



(Its a gorgeous Sunday afternoon and Larry Quinn takes a stroll through the new Erie Canal Harbor project)

LQ: Ahhh look how great this turned out. And its all because of the LQ.

(A gentleman is strolling by and recognizes Mr. Quinn)

Random Dude: Hey Larry, whats going on?

LQ: (Startled) What? Who are you to talk to the LQ?

Random Dude: Sorry, I just wanted to say hello, and say what a good job the Erie Canal Harbor Development Corporation did on this.

LQ: Oh, Well you're welcome. I did a great job on this.

Random Dude: Well aren't there more people involved in this? And isn't Jordan Levy the Chairman?

LQ: JORDAN LEVY IS A HACK! THE LQ DID EVERYTHING! I MADE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!

Random Dude: Ok, well how about those Stanley Cup Playoffs?

LQ: Are those still going on?

Random Dude: Yeah its the finals now, Pittsburgh and Detroit, who do you like Mr Quinn.

LQ: I could care less. I'm just glad the Sabres were gone a long time ago. Otherwise it may detract from this beautiful sight.

Random Dude: Wait, wouldn't it be better if the Sabres were involved, because then thousands more people would be down here to see this beautiful new project. Since its next to the HSBC Arena.

LQ: What? And have Neanderthal Hockey Fans, come down here and screw up my pride and joy? Are you stupid? Wait, you're a hockey fan, of course you're stupid.

Random Dude: Hey I'm a doctor, I'm not stupid.

LQ: A doctor of what, Stupidology?

Random Dude: Screw you Larry, I came here to complement you and all you do is insult me. No wonder guys leave the Sabres, they probably can't deal with you.

(The man walks away shaking his head)

LQ: Screw me? SCREW ME? SCREW YOU JERKPANTS! WITHOUT THE LQ THIS TOWN IS NOTHING. (shakes fists) NOTHING!!!!!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
A Stay at home dad, who has more hot takes then your average stay at home dad.

tracker