An attempt to be humorous and logical about the Buffalo Sports Scene.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Coach Fairchild comes to Coach Jauron



Steve Fairchild walks up to Coach Jaurons secretary

Steve: Um hi Shirley, I need to speak to Dick, is he available?

Shirley: Coach Jauron, Coach Fairchild needs to talk to you are you available?

Dick: Um, yeah, just let me pause this game film. Alright send him in.

(The two smile and shake hands)

Dick: So Steve getting ready for the big Browns game this week, anything interesting you're cooking up? I think we can take advantage this Browns defense. I really like our chances.

Steve: Um, yeah, well thats not why I'm here.

Dick: What, family issues, need some time off? We love family here at 1 Bills Drive, take some time off.

Steve: No, I was offered the head coach job at Colorado State and I'm gonna take it.

Dick: Oh thats nice, are you leaving now? Or what?

Steve: I'm committed to the Bills, until the season is over. I will not be distracted you can count on me to help the Bills get to the Playoffs.

Dick: Thats good to hear, but Colorado State?

Steve: Yeah I played there and its kind of a dream job for me, I would like to bring them back to successful level.

Dick: Well they are in the Big 12 that conference sucks, Missouri and Kansas are good now.

Steve: Actually they are in the Mountain West Conference, Colorado is in the Big 12.

Dick: The Mountain What now? You're making that up.

Steve: No, I'm not, its the same conference as Utah, Air Force and UNLV.

Dick: Oh, whatever. You don't have to worry about the Patriots defense out there. (laughs loudly)

Steve: (nervous laughter) Yeah its a bit different.

Dick: Well congratulations on the job, and I'm sure you'll do fine out there.

Steve: Thanks, Dick, I just wanted to tell you before it got out in the press. Well I'm gonna go back to the filmroom and break down the Browns.

(The two smile and shake hands)

Dick: Hey Shirley! Christmas came early.

Shirley: What do you mean Coach Jauron?

Dick: That bastard got another job, so I don't have to fire his ass at the end of the year. Colorado State? Man they must be desperate to hire Steve Fairchild. Have they seen our offense the past two years? Well anyway, get Van Pelt up here.

Thats right theres only one man for the job

AVP! AVP! AVP!






No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
A Stay at home dad, who has more hot takes then your average stay at home dad.

tracker