An attempt to be humorous and logical about the Buffalo Sports Scene.

Monday, December 31, 2007

So thats it.




So Buffalo Bills thats its uh? Just go into Philly, can't punch it in the endzone to save your lives and you get to go home and go oh well, I guess theres next year. Grrr. I feel I invest all this time into this team and getting nothing from it most times. Sure some excitement at times. But the past 3 weeks have been serious let downs. Cleveland boring game, fell asleep. NY Giants, came out on fire, Kevin Everett was walking around, then got absolutely run over in the 2nd half. Philly. Really could have won that game. The Philly offense did just enough and the Bills defense tried to put the offense in good spots. But nooooo, they are inept. Good I'm glad Fairchild is gone, because his offense sucks. And now Marv is leaving. Maybe I'm glad they lost the past few games, it improves their draft status and they can get some more weapons in the draft, like at Wide Receiver. Or at Tight End, or Cornerback or wherever. They need help. They have plenty of money in the offseason, go and pick up the right players. But whatever. Spend all that time and energy getting excited for you guys and its just over like that. I guess I'll move on and not have my sundays dominated by you guys.

Well theres the playoffs, well I'll pay attention but I don't know if Ill be glued to them.

Ill have a more in depth review later in the week.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
A Stay at home dad, who has more hot takes then your average stay at home dad.

tracker