An attempt to be humorous and logical about the Buffalo Sports Scene.

Friday, December 7, 2007

Hey Remember Me?




Yeah its me The Todd. You know Todd Collins. Remember when I was going to be even better then Jim Kelly and take the Bills to win the Super Bowl? Probably not, all you Bills fans were drunk and saying I suck. Then wanted Alex Van Pelt to start instead. ALEX VAN PELT! Wheres he? Not a QB in the league, oh hes a Offensive Quality Control Coach? No wonder the Bills offense sucks. If you gave me more time I totally would have won like 14 super bowls in Buffalo. But of course you ran me out of your town. Probably a good thing, Buffalo is too small for The Todd.

Well I was just wondering if you saw my fill in last night for the big win and the first in a month for the Redskins. Probably not, they probably don't even have satellite TV in Buffalo yet, do they even have the internet? That old geezer Joe Gibbs finally saw what The Todd could do for him. Look at my stats, 15 for 20 224 yards and 2 tds. Jason Campbell wishes he could do that. And he's gonna have to wish for it, because he's out for a month. Meaning The Todd, is starting for the rest of the year and taking the 'Skins to the playoffs and the Super Bowl.

You Bills fans will finally see what The Todd can really do. Tom Brady will marvel at the talent of The Todd. Tony Romo ain't got shit on me. Brett Favre? Please. Where did he go to college? Southern Miss? I went to Michigan, yeah, thats a big deal.

See you in Phoenix SUCKAS!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Downerguy said...

Todd Collins, AVP, where's Rob Johnson?!??

Downerguy said...

oh and just for good measure:


FLUTIE!!!!!!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
A Stay at home dad, who has more hot takes then your average stay at home dad.

tracker