An attempt to be humorous and logical about the Buffalo Sports Scene.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy Birthday to the GCFB!



Hey its December 11th, its my birthday, not the blogs birthday, but my personal one. YAY! Well I will turn 27 today, and I feel its one of those years, where its kinda alright. Its like 27, you should have things together, but most older people feel you're still young so its ok, to screw around a little. But I think things are coming together for what I want to be. But still its time for some self congratulation and things I want from Buffalo sports teams for my birthday.

Buffalo Bills, I just would like a playoff spot for my birthday or finishing 9-7 at least. You know thats a good positive step. This team had so much ill will coming into the year, no one really cared and through the players and their play they have won so many fans back. Its a good thing. But I would highly enjoy a playoff spot for my birthday, it would be nice.

Buffalo Sabres, how about finding who you are? Are you a team that can blow out good teams and then get blown out by bad teams? Who are you really? Just once I could figure this team out. They go out and blow out the Sharks, then come back and can't put pucks past Alex Auld. (Description of the game later) Who was pretty damn good though. Buffalo Sabres all I want to know is who you are. Is it a .500 hockey team?

Canisius College Mens Basketball. Just win a game, just one please. Its getting a little embarrassing. Especially to all the alumni. Come on, you can't be that bad right? Well you guys probably are, but you can win at least one basketball game.

Well, I got the gift I've been wanting for a while now. Its not something you can buy, or rent or give to someone. Its something you have to find. Its that special someone in your life that just makes everyday worth something. You want to spend as much time as you can with that person. For me that person is Rebecca Wagner, sorry Rebecca Wagner DVM, you don't forget the letters if someone attended that much school to obtain them. Its been a few weeks, but its been a fantastic few weeks, I haven't felt this way about a woman ever. She is the gift I have received and wanted for years. I know this is gushy, but its what I want to write. So you can get me whatever for my birthday, I will like it. But I got what I finally really wanted. That certain someone that puts a smile on your face 24/7. I really am excited for the future.

27 should be a good year.

3 comments:

Downerguy said...

This blog gives new meanning to getting caught from behind...if you know what I mean.

Happy birthday Jon. It sounds like you are having a good time sans Downer.

Katebits said...

Awwwwwwwwwww! So sweet. It sounds like Rebecca Wagner DVM is a lucky girl, too. Congratulations to you both!

Gambler said...

Hey, December 11th is my birthday, too! It's a good day, don't you think?

I've been enjoying reading your blog for a while, so I just wanted to say happy (belated) birthday from one Sabres blogger to another!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
A Stay at home dad, who has more hot takes then your average stay at home dad.

tracker