An attempt to be humorous and logical about the Buffalo Sports Scene.

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Hey there Sabres



Its Jon here, I know you've been really good lately. 6-1 over the last 7 games. But I haven't been watching really. I'm sorry, its not that I'm not interested. Its just that I have better things to do. I did watch the Blues game. Of course you lost that one. And I was on the phone for a vast majority of it, so I really didn't pay attention. Then you beat the Hurricanes 8-1 on Saturday, once again I was busy with someone more important. I've been quite busy the past month or so. And I don't see how thats gonna change anytime soon. But you have a west coast trip coming up. Those games are late and actually might be more conveniently better for me to watch. I do plan on watching a lot of that Ducks game on Wednesday, that game interests me. I would enjoy a good effort in that one please.

I haven't given up on you guys or anything, its just that I value my free time. And spending it on a unknown result is kinda of a waste. Lets see knowing you are going to have fun versus a hockey game that maybe goes well, or might make you feel like you just wasted a good opportunity. I usually go with the certain deal. Hey with the writers strike still going on, and reruns coming for my favorite shows. There won't be anything else on except to watch hockey. So thats a good upcoming situation for us. Maybe I'm just saving up myself not to be sick of you by February. I know I was a little tired of hockey by February last year. I decided to pace myself this year.

Its not you, its me, really. We'll get stronger as things go longer in the year.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
A Stay at home dad, who has more hot takes then your average stay at home dad.

tracker