An attempt to be humorous and logical about the Buffalo Sports Scene.

Friday, December 28, 2007

I'm not sure if he actually exists



This is Copeland Bryan, he was placed on IR today with Coy Wire, to make 17! guys on IR this year. I've been hearing about him in the injury reports for several weeks and got to thinking, who the hell is Copeland Bryan? Is he relevant enought to post in the injury report? Donte Whitner sure, Coy Wire alright. But did he even get in a game this year? Oh he played in one game and got hurt. Mmmm, is he the Moonlight Graham of the Buffalo Bills? And soon he'll be some charming doctor in the Midwest.

Apparently he was signed in September, when Bills were going down left and right, from the Bears Practice Squad. The Bills have signed so many guys I've never heard of this year, I think I got signed in October. Well I'm thinking after this move the Bills are done with Mr Bryan and he can look for employment elsewhere. They'll draft some DE and that will take his place. Thanks for stopping by Copeland, too bad we never got to know each other.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
A Stay at home dad, who has more hot takes then your average stay at home dad.

tracker