An attempt to be humorous and logical about the Buffalo Sports Scene.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Ok I get it, you don't want me to watch.



So you guys won 7 -1 on saturday night, while I was with the girlfriend and we were tired from a busy day of running errands and a late lunch. So I didn't watch the game, I thought you were going to get beat pretty bad after I watched the previous two games. But, no you came out and beat a real good team. Mmm, lets see the last 3 games I watched a majority of and not just sneak peaks, were the Kings, Ducks and Blues games, all losses. And the other 6 games were wins. I'm a big believer in patterns and this one is obvious. That you guys don't want me to watch your games at the moment. Maybe I make you nervous, or you just try hard to impress me and it goes badly, or its just bad luck on my part. But that last win I caught was against the Canadians on the 16th of November. But thats like a month ago. Thats a pretty long time. Now I don't know if I want to watch thinking I'm a jinx or something. So, I probably won't catch tonights game. Should I chalk tonights game as a win then?

Its not that I don't want to watch games, I do, and if someone got tickets for me I would take them in a heartbeat, I even been trying to bid on tickets. I love you guys, but it seems you are saying maybe its better I don't watch right now. But I'll still try to catch as many games as I can. But playing badly when I have the time to catch games isn't very fun. But I do like to hear you are winning big over good teams. Lets just stay consistent and win one tonight for me. Since my birthday is tomorrow and it'd be awesome to beat the Bruins.

Don't worry I still care greatly about you Sabres, but just win one while I'm watching please?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
A Stay at home dad, who has more hot takes then your average stay at home dad.

tracker