An attempt to be humorous and logical about the Buffalo Sports Scene.

Friday, December 7, 2007

You are not on vacation



Hey guys, yeah you the Sabres. I know the weather is nice and the weather here is like a freezer, but you are not on vacation. You are out there to win hockey games. Being beat a combined 12 to 3 in back to back games by non playoff teams, is not what we expected. And now you get to take a trip up the Pacific Coast Highway to play a much better team in the Sharks. Whats that score going to be 10 to 1? Coming back on Monday dropping every game on this trip, could be a season killer. I know you aren't far out of the playoffs, but you can't start losing 3 games in a row at this point in the season.

Man I'm glad I didn't have time to finish the Kings preview last night, what a waste that would have been. But don't worry I'll throw up the Sharks preview. I'm interested in learning about the Sharks.

So put the shorts away, throw out the suntan lotion and forget about hitting on the chicks at the beach. This is a business trip.

Thanks,

Sabres Fan GCFB

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
A Stay at home dad, who has more hot takes then your average stay at home dad.

tracker