An attempt to be humorous and logical about the Buffalo Sports Scene.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy birthday to me!!!!




Hey its my Birthday today!!!!

I know most of you don't care, but I do. And its a awesome day of working and have cake at work. Then having cake at home. Its a grand day to eat whatever you want. Get gifts from people and just really be purely selfish.

And by selfish I mean want stuff and eat lots of cake.

So happy birthday to me and now all of you enjoy the day. Its practically a holiday.

And its two weeks till Christmas.

Could it get any better?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Sorry I missed this yesterday, but HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
A Stay at home dad, who has more hot takes then your average stay at home dad.

tracker