An attempt to be humorous and logical about the Buffalo Sports Scene.

Friday, November 9, 2007

Awkward Photo Op


Left To Right: Music In Action Creative Director- Bob James; Sabres Managing Partner- Larry Quinn; Music Is Art Founder- Robby Takac

Ok I see a picture like this and go, what in the hell were they thinking when it was being taken. Bob James there seems pretty good in it, maybe because he doesn't have to hold up the Dvd like the other two, which makes Larry and Robby look kinda goofy. Sure this is a nice occasion where the Sabres give the money they made off the DVD to Music is Art, wait, so Sabre fans gave the money to Music is Art since they bought the DVD, the Sabres just were a go between. And they get all the positive publicity. Anyway....

Here in my mind is how this little meeting went.

RobbyGoo: Hey Larry, thanks for the donation Music is Art is very appreciative.

Larry Quinn: Yeah no problem, but who is the old dude.

Robby Goo: Oh thats Bob James.

Larry Quinn: What in the fuck is a Bob James.

Robby Goo: Bob is our Creative Director, he pretty much runs Music in Action.

Larry Quinn: Well hes bumming out LQ's vibe, with his oldness.

Bob James: I can hear you Larry.

Larry Quinn: Oh man, I thought all old people were deaf.

Bob James: No Larry, I am in pretty good shape.

Larry Quinn: Yeah whatever, the LQ is in 20 times better shape then you, and I'll never get old, because I stay so hip.

Robby Goo: Come on Larry, lets just get this over with, me and Bob have somewhere to go.

Larry Quinn: What? I thought you and me were gonna jam, you know play some stuff off of Superstar Carwash.

Robby Goo: I would never agree to that.

Larry Quinn: But we're giving you $10,000!!!! We need that money to pay that lazy fat ass Vanek

Robby Goo: I thought that money came from the sale of the DVD. So it was the fans money.

Larry Quinn: Yeah, but I totally could have kept it. The LQ is totally untouchable in this town or haven't you heard.

Robby Goo: I don't believe that one bit.

Photo Guy: Ok fellas were ready for the shot, hey Larry and Robby, why don't you hold up that DVD, and Bob, just hold what you're holding.

Larry Quinn: Wait, wait, wait.. The LQ has to look cool. Ok I'm ready.

(snap)

Robby Goo: Ok, Bob lets go get something to eat.

Larry Quinn: The LQ is coming right?

Robby Goo: NO, you are not coming.

(Bob and Robby, start walking away)

Larry Quinn: Hey man, anytime you and the LQ, we'll totally jam. Johnny Reznik ain't got shit on me.



1 comment:

Katebits said...

HA! I might have to steal "The LQ" from you. Larry Quinn so refers to himself in the third person.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
A Stay at home dad, who has more hot takes then your average stay at home dad.

tracker