An attempt to be humorous and logical about the Buffalo Sports Scene.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hi My Name Is.....



Hi my name is Clarke MacArthur. Sabre fans might have heard of me from last year, when I came in and scored some goals when the forwards were hurt. No? Well thats too bad.

Hey you might know me from me playing in Rochester. No? You don't follow the Amerks, even though they are led by future Sabres? Your loss.

Oh I just got called and then I JUST SCORED THE GAME WINNER IN OT. Do you know me now? Well you should. Because I should be playing up here full time. I have 18 points in 14 games in Rochester this year. But yet Mike Ryan, Dan Paille and Andrew Peters play in the NHL, and I wallow in the AHL. Whats the deal?

And when Tim Connolly comes back, Ill probably be sent down again. So I will quote another great MacArthur.

I SHALL RETURN

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
A Stay at home dad, who has more hot takes then your average stay at home dad.

tracker