An attempt to be humorous and logical about the Buffalo Sports Scene.

Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy Guy Fawkes Day!



Remember, remember!
The fifth of November,
The Gunpowder treason and plot;
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot!

GCFB just wanted to post that today, because he is in a good mood. Though the Sabres are struggling the Bills are surging, and with Losman having a great day. I'm feeling pretty good.

But I feel like rolling a few barrels of gunpowder underneath the WGR Studio. Listening to Howard Simon, is torture, its worse then waterboarding. Seriously. Let Howard go to any prison camp and you'll find Osama tomorrow. Ohhh I can't take it anymore. ITS JUST SPORTS! MAN UP. Its not like watching your government throw your country under the bus.

So what would you like to blow up?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
A Stay at home dad, who has more hot takes then your average stay at home dad.

tracker