An attempt to be humorous and logical about the Buffalo Sports Scene.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

While I was out (part 2)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(Inside Eastern State Penitentiary)



I selected that picture because it looks like the Bills season, dingy, not pretty, not something you like to look at for any long stretch of time, but there was light at the end of the tunnel. But that light is pretty far away now. And after Sunday, the Bills playoff hopes have been locked away for another year. With a bad 36-14 loss to Jacksonville on Sunday. (ed. note, didn't watch a single play and haven't seen a highlight)

I'm looking through the stats, and everything is quite even, until you get to total yards, 416 to 292 and turnovers 3-0.

Also the Jags scored on 8 drives, so the defense didn't do a great job in stopping them. The good teams in the AFC march all over the Bills Defense.

Plus all the turnovers were committed by a one JP Losman, who is now, backup JP Losman. Because Mr. Edwards is back in the starting role. Which isn't a total shock, I'd thought he'd be the starter for the Miami game, but it doesn't matter, JP Losman is done for this team. Never delivered what was promised, showed glimpses of brilliance (brilliance for JP Losman) and had too many bad games. Edwards is the guy for Levy and Jauron and they might as well leave him in for the final 5 games no matter how badly he plays. This team is out of the playoffs. 6 losses are too many in my book.

I'm glad I missed this game, and trying to check the score on a IPhone I learned is hard since the links are so fucking small. NO I DON'T WANT MLB SCORES! NFL SCORES! DAMN YOU TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
A Stay at home dad, who has more hot takes then your average stay at home dad.

tracker