An attempt to be humorous and logical about the Buffalo Sports Scene.

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Happy Election Day



(Jim Keane loves GCFB)

GCFB loves election day. Not who I am voting for usually, but the act it self. You are responsible whether, a person has a job tomorrow or not. Its like being the boss, plus its like your the Wizard of Oz, since you go behind a curtain. You make a few clicks, then pull what seems like a executioners level and the curtain pops open. The people behind guess who you voted for, then judge you based on their suspicions. You voted democrat didn't you? You dirty Hippy. I'M A INDEPENDENT! LEAVE ME ALONE!

Well while people are off of work and school, for some reason. Pondering who to vote for. Mmm Collins or Keane. Mmm scummy business man, or career politician, who seems like a decent guy. Its a tough choice. Here at GCFB, we'll vote for sports positions, that really people can't vote for, but should.


Buffalo Bills Quarterback
The incumbent JP Losman or the new kid with fresh ideas Trent Edwards.

(from the office of JP for QB)

Hello I'm JP Losman, you may know me from living in the area, buying a house in the city, setting up clean up crews to pick up your trash. I've been here a few years, its been tough. I had to deal with Mike Mularkey, a piss poor O line, and all I got for it, was boos from you. But things are different now. I am a more mature man, and a better QB, you saw my performance last week. Could my opponent do that? Probably not. His arm is as strong as his clean up skills. His apartment is a mess, I've been there, its a disaster. With stability that the team has at the moment, I will only grow as a leader and a thrower. Plus with me as QB I will have Lee Evans on my team. You like Lee Evans, who doesn't like Lee Evans.

So vote JP for QB for '07 and beyond!

(A response from the Edwards Campaign)

Well Bills fans, you know JP Losman, you've seen what JP Losman has done, well actually not done. Thats win. He came in last year, with weapons on offense, and what happened? They fell flat, played terrible. Sure he had a nice drive against Houston. But the Texans? Come on they barely count as a football team. AND they had David Carr at QB, my mother is better then he is. Really my mom can really throw the long ball. Look at me, all I've done as a Starter is win in this league. Jets, beat them twice. I know I didn't finish but I get the credit. I beat the big bad Ravens. (emphasis on bad) HEY! Plus if I didn't get hurt I would have totally hung 50 points on the Bengals. Since I've come in the team has turned things around. Oh yeah and it wasn't my fault we lost to the Cowboys. (wasn't your fault the Bills were close either) HEY! Whats with the editorial notes? (sorry) Anyway.

With Trent Edwards you'll get a game manager, who won't make the big mistake, and can actually make reads. Until I played you probably didn't think this team had Tight Ends did you? Thats what you'll get with Edwards, a sharer, I just don't lock on to one guy and throw it to him. I'm a team guy.

Vote Edwards! Hes a winner!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
A Stay at home dad, who has more hot takes then your average stay at home dad.

tracker