An attempt to be humorous and logical about the Buffalo Sports Scene.

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The No Contest



In the Buffalo Sports election scene there is a one contest thats a complete mismatch, because the incumbent is way ahead of the challenger. But we will give both guys a spot to put out their view on why they should win the position, this position is.


Starting Goaltender

First up contender Jocelyn Thibault

Hey there Sabre fans. JT here. Sure I know you looooove Ryan Miller. He's a great guy don't get me wrong. But hes no JT. I've been around the NHL for a long time now. I have above .500 win loss record for my career, and I played for the Blackhawks. I have 37 career shutouts, Mr. Make the other team feel good by letting one goal in, only has 5. Our GAA and Sv% are similar. So why do people feel Ryan is so much better then JT? The media. Thats right the media has led you to believe that JT is some scrub journeyman. I WAS AN ALL STAR! Well I'm here to bring you the truth. JT is the answer to the Sabres woes.

VOTE JT! Hes your man!

Now Ryan Miller with his response.

Seriously, Thibault? We're talking about Jocelyn Thibault? Not Marty Biron, Thibault? (sighs) Fine I'll take the bait, first he's gotta a chicks name. Second, who he blow to get in the all star game? Third Thibault? Man Ty Conklin wouldn't have pulled this shit. He knew his role. Pommers knows french and been telling me the shit Jocelyn says about me. Whatever, I own this town, and I'm the starter till I decide I'm not.

Vote Miller, unless your stupid then vote Thibault.



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
A Stay at home dad, who has more hot takes then your average stay at home dad.

tracker