An attempt to be humorous and logical about the Buffalo Sports Scene.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Yeah we got the cash




A little more about this story from Channel 4.

Jim Kelly: Hey Jack wanna get a team together to buy the Bills when Ralph kicks the bucket.

Jack Kemp: You bet, wait aren't NFL teams expensive?

Jim Kelly: Haven't you heard? "I know the people, I know a couple of people that have come to me and have the money to pay it in cash."

Jack Kemp: You know people with a Billion dollars in cash?

Jim Kelly: A BILLION DOLLARS!?

Jack Kemp: Yeah the Bills are worth like 850 Million at least and when its on the open market, it will go for more.

Jim Kelly: Shit. I thought it would be like 10 million dollars. Come on everything else in Buffalo is cheap. Why do you think I don't move away? You'd be crazy to pay some of these prices elsewhere.

Jack Kemp: You know you should think through before just spouting things out like that. Bills fans are a sensitive bunch.

Jim Kelly: But I said you were in this with me.

Jack Kemp: WHAT? Why the fuck did you do that. I'm a politician. What money do I have? Well many of my own that is.

Jim Kelly: Well I thought it would be neat to have the great Bills QB's on to save the team.

Jack Kemp: I guess that makes some sense.

Jim Kelly: I also said we'd build a downtown stadium.

Jack Kemp: Christ on a stick.

Jim Kelly: Antoine Thompson was all for it.

Jack Kemp: Antoine Thompson is a suck up politician and will say anything to please voters. He'd promise everyone a million dollars just to get a vote.

Jim Kelly: I was all excited about this plan and you're killing my buzz.

Jack Kemp: Well Jim we all saw how well your nightclub/restaurant turned out.

Jim Kelly: Hey don't you have a campaign to run with Bob Dole again?

Jack Kemp: Thats low.

Ralph Wilson: Hey whats all that racket? Kemp? Don't you have to get ready for the game this week?

Jack Kemp: Mr Wilson, I retired like 40 years ago.

Ralph Wilson: Mmmm, who's that?

Jim Kelly: I'm Jim Kelly sir. Don't you remember me I guided the Bills to 4 super bowls.

Ralph Wilson: Mmmmm, sounds made up, but if your good with Kemp here, I'll let things slide. Just keep it down, I'm trying to sleep.

Jack Kemp: Jim, might be able to buy this team for 10 million after all.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
A Stay at home dad, who has more hot takes then your average stay at home dad.

tracker