An attempt to be humorous and logical about the Buffalo Sports Scene.

Monday, January 7, 2008

Hey There Readers!!!!!




Sorry I haven't written as much of late, you see I've been busy at work, and at home. Well actually I am never home of late. You see I am at my girlfriends a lot, and she doesn't have the internet, and it would be probably quite rude to be writing posts while at her house. The holidays and new years meant a lot of time away from the computer and a lot of time not writing entries. Which maybe a good thing. Since it keeps it fresh. Plus I don't have to write about the Sabres or even watch them much. Hey I missed the Atlanta game, damn, what a shame.

I'm sure with me being home a little big more, work calming down a little, and just other stuff to write about, you can come here for daily reads. Though the weekends will be pretty slow. Once again at the girlfriends, because its nice there and I enjoy my time with her. I may or may not want to buy her internet and cancel it at my place. It would seem like a better investment for myself and for her. Because the internet at home is rarely getting used. Poor computer so lonely.

Anywho, look forward to new stuff!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
A Stay at home dad, who has more hot takes then your average stay at home dad.

tracker