An attempt to be humorous and logical about the Buffalo Sports Scene.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

I forgot about that




While looking for stuff on Espn I came across this story. That the Bills will likely get get okay to play in Toronto. Oh boy I forgot about that. That was a big story a couple months ago, and stirs up all type of emotion. I think it broke out for the Baltimore game and made people upset and now its back. And really they want to put Tampa in the London game next year? Really? Tampa? But who will the Bills play in Toronto next year. I'm all for putting that Patriots game up there. Those are games Bills fans can miss. The Patriots usually roll into town and take the Bills to the woodshed. So take that game up the QEW and I won't have a problem with it.

All I know is I won't be listening to WGR anytime soon to hear about this game in Toronto when all it is, is a cash grab by Ralph Wilson.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
A Stay at home dad, who has more hot takes then your average stay at home dad.

tracker