An attempt to be humorous and logical about the Buffalo Sports Scene.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I didn't want to do this but I had to.



I hate to drag this up again, but that uniform right there. Is sweet. They looked so good yesterday, especially later on when I saw it in HD. If there is somehow they can wear the old whites more often I'd be a happy camper. I don't like the old blues. Especially with the new pants combo they had last year. But they have to do the old thing. Like Paul is wearing above. I know they are working on something for next year. But please bring back the old whites. They can junk the old blues. Hell wear white at home and the new whites on the road. White uniforms are generally better in Hockey anyway, in my opinion. This doesn't have to do with the logo. But the whole look.

I forgot how nice the old homes were, I thought they should stay at the Aud. But I was wrong, its time to bring them HSBC on a more regular basis.

2 comments:

Downerguy said...

two can play at the blog game my friend:
http://ggbackintime.blogspot.com/

Heather B. said...

Yeah, I thought I liked the vintage blue until I saw the whites at the Ice Bowl. Simply gorgeous. Perfection. No other way to describe them.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
A Stay at home dad, who has more hot takes then your average stay at home dad.

tracker