An attempt to be humorous and logical about the Buffalo Sports Scene.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

So the Super Bowl is set


Lawrence! Phoenix is the other way!

I can't believe the Giants are in the Super Bowl. Really I can't I've watched this team and they never impress. Well they did against the Bills, but who doesn't impress against the Bills? But I enjoy that back and forth of the last game, one of those last possession wins it types deals. Man Mr. Tynes got a lot of opportunities to save himself. I don't care about the bad snap, he shanked that one, that one is on him. Lucky he made the one in OT, or he wouldn't make it back to NY. But you knew once the Patriots made it in, they were happy if NY or the Packers made it in. You get all the NY vs Boston stories or Brady vs Favre. Just makes the media drool at the easy stories.

Unfortunately we get two weeks of hype over this game which will neither be good or close. I don't care they played close a couple weeks ago. The second time you play Bill Belichick he owns you. Oh man theres another storyline. Lets look at all the storylines we will see.

Patriots play for perfection
Belichick and the Giants (bad super bowl 25 memories there)
Brady vs (other) Manning
Yankees Vs Red Sox type talk
Junior Seau talk, ugh
More dynasty talk
More hype then I need to pay attention to and I'll ignore it till Super Sunday.

Early prediction

Patriots 31 Giants 17



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Buffalo, NY, United States
A Stay at home dad, who has more hot takes then your average stay at home dad.

tracker